The US federal marketplace is unique in providing the private sector with both revenue growth AND business protection outcomes simultaneously.
But it is risky, expensive and you are bound to fail if you don't know how.
First, there's this:
- Knowing which barriers are real or imagined.
- Navigating the hoops of red-tape.
- Knowing which agencies are buying what and when.
- Ensuring all relevant COs & CXOs know about you.
- Knowing your competition and which prime contractors to connect to and partner with as a sub.
- Targeting the MAS Contract Vehicle(s) to better enable your US business' profitable self-sustainability.
- Understanding the government's TLAs,* the buying systems, and the order of sequenced buying processes and regulations to win business.
Then, there's this:
- Getting it done with efficacy.
ADVOCATION helps Australian companies avoid the high risks and huge expenses that most other companies encounter within the US federal marketplace.
- A business address (inside the DC beltway) - immediately
- Local legitimacy (licensing & registration) - within weeks
- Business development (executing sales and marketing strategies) - immediately
- Business autonomy (profitable self-sustainability) - which can happen in as little as twelve months
* TLAs = three letter acronyms